Thursday, April 15, 2010

Party Time At TARGET!!!!!




Today is THE DAY I have been waiting for for a few months now. At 11:00 pm a "pop up Target shop" (temporary store) will open for 24 hours featuring the eagerly anticipated Zac Posen for Target line.

Zac Posen is one of my favorite designers. His approach is very young, modern and fresh and Natalie Portman is a close friend and muse of his. While I do think he is designing for the very tiny, ballerina sized woman I still appreciate his vision. His designs are both of the moment and classically feminine.

The line for Target features the first full length gown and tuxedo made exclusively for Target and Zac's first swimwear line anywhere. The look book and prices are now available online to help you create your shopping list.


My personal favorites are the raincoat, gold lame dress, snap tape dress and tuxedo bodysuit. I have heard that their are accessories available but have not seen any photos yet. I;m actually hoping that there are because I'm not fitting one leg in one of the dresses.


I'm not sure about you all but I'll be online on 34th Street & 8th Ave. tonight with my fellow rabid frugal fashionistas!! If you are not able to make it to the 24 hour "pop up' the collection will be in select target stores nationwide on April 25th.

1 comment:

  1. wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo- so good that you get to go!! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the line thanks to you! Hey haven't seen you around my blog lately! I made a widget!

    ReplyDelete